Wednesday, February 25

Tinkering Tuesdays


I've been tinkering with my camera. The macro settings for it are really ridiculously hidden: it's like trying to get a secret out of a toddler (except it hides longer than a couple of minutes and won't reveal itself even if you tickle it).

Soon I'll be on break and I'll have tons more pictures. I'll actually be doing things! And so, of course, will have a lot more to reflect on. Although I do have a nice little list (no, you'll have to wait and see) of interesting topics, but this week is so hectic that I can't spend time thinking and writing about something that isn't schoolwork.


That is one of my favorite "portrait" pictures. It's hard to get a child to stand still long enough for something like that. There are two more of him like that, one is adorable and features a big red ball, but the other is mostly a headshot.

There's your toddler: you know he's keeping a secret from me here?
Do you want to know the secret?

Are you sure?
Okay...it's.......oval!


Something tells me that isn't what you wanted to hear.


Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. So you make a blog then don't post on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on your new blogging venture. It appears that you're off to a great start. Keep posting! Thanks so much for stopping by ErinCooks. I hope you'll come again. By the way, your son is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete